I’ve chosen 10 of the sexiest premium wordpress themes for photographers to share with you. WordPress is robust blogging and content management system that makes setting up your web presence as simple as clicking “Install”. You can manage an entire website using nothing more than WordPress. It’s not just for blogging anymore. WordPress users are doing everything from managing their online portfolios to operating full ecommerce stores right from the WordPress interface. Below are some excellent wordpress photography themes that will create an attention grabbing website and showcase your online portfolio with style.
Where there is WordPress, there is a WordPress theme. With all of the themes available choosing the best wordpress photography theme for your blog may just be the most difficult part of the process. You may get overwhelmed with all of the options out there but don’t stop looking until you find the theme that is perfect for you.
The premium WordPress theme you choose will speak volumes about who you are and what your business is about. At least that is what you should be aiming for when narrowing down your choices. Before deciding which theme is best for you, ask yourself these questions.
Will this theme compliment my photography?
- No matter how striking theme may be if it competes with your photography then it is not the theme for you. The object here is to choose not just a beautiful wordpress theme but to select one that makes your photos shine without overpowering them.
Does the design represent my vision and my style of photography?
- You’ve worked hard to develop your style or perhaps you are still working towards that. No matter what stage you are currently in it is important to develop a web presence that identifies you, your sense of style as well as your photographic vision.
Will this theme instantly grab the viewer’s attention and make them want to enter my site?
- Think of your blog’s theme as an advertisement because that’s precisely what it is. Your goal is to impress with the first click. Grab your viewers’ attention and make them want more. You want clicks. Clicks equal conversions. The more engaged a viewer is in your site the more likely it is that they want what you’ve got.
Does this theme give the viewer an accurate portrayal of my work and what I have to offer?
- During your hunt for the perfect theme you are going to run across so many breath taking blog themes your mind just may be blown. You’ll be like a kid in a candy store but you are going to have to rein it in. Just because it’s beautiful doesn’t mean it’s for you. Try to imagine your photos displayed in the theme. If you like to shoot weddings look for something soft and subtle. If you are into high fashion or grunge you could go for something more dramatic. If you fall in love with a theme that’s not quite right check for options for restyling the theme. You may be able to tweak it to suit your needs.
Does this theme have the features I need? If not are addons compatible and easily implemented?
- Make sure the blog theme can do what you need it to do.
- Are the galleries easy to build? You want to make sure of this. There is nothing more frustrating than purchasing a theme only to find out that adding photos is a laborious chore.
- Do you need special features such as a Flickr feed, built in social icons or even an option for ecommerce? Check for features that you may need now or sometime down the line.
- Always check the shortcodes. Some “smart” blogs include custom shortcodes to make blogging a breeze. You can use shortcodes in place of tricky codes to implement things like inline video, sliders, buttons, tables and a variety of text options. Look for the shortcodes as these can save you so much time in your blogging life.
Does the theme come with support?
- Do not overlook this most important factor! While the theme itself may be simple to install, you may run into some glitches setting it up properly. Each theme is different and features may vary. Settings you may have become accustomed to in a previous theme may be completely different or completely absent in a new one. You are going to have questions! Make sure there is someone available with answers. Some vendors or perhaps even the theme designer themselves may offer support a forum. Some of these have excellent support and answer all questions promptly.
Here are 10 jaw dropping WordPress photography themes that will leave your viewers clamoring for more. They certainly caught my eye. If you don’t see anything that strikes your fancy stop by any of these WordPress Theme vendors and take a look at their stock. You are sure to find something you love.
My Top Ten Sexiest Premium WordPress Themes For Photographers
1. Be prepared to be impressed! Photocrati’s WordPress themes for photographers offer an all in one solution to managing your website, blog and gallery.
Here is Darkroom by Photocrati
2. Chocolate by Theme Forest
3. Boldly by Themes Kingdom.
4. Envisioned by Elegant Themes
5. Folio by Template Monster
7. instamate by Graph Paper Press
8. Immense by Graph Paper Press
9. Photofolio by Themepress
10. Retouch Pro by Graph Paper Press